A brand is a unique personality that identifies a company, service, or product and includes its design, symbol, name, and sign. So, what exactly goes into branding your business? There are several key elements that make up any branding strategy, and they are:
- The company/brand name
- The logo
- The tagline
- The copywriting style
Before you get to a point where you love your branding, you have to think about who your target market is (age, gender, ethnicity, income, marital status, education, etc.), how you will reach them, and what you want people to feel when they see your brand as well as what you want them to know.
After you have your target market nailed down, you can get going on crafting your branding elements.
- Company/brand name—What industry are you in and what problem do you want to solve?
- Tagline—This description gets to the core of what your business is all about.
- Logo—The perfect logo combines the right icon, typefaces, color palette, and illustrative style.
- Imagery—The imagery your brand uses combines the use of photographs, illustrations, infographics, and other pictorial elements.
- Copywriting style—Think about what your brand sounds like and the voice you want to carry over throughout all your copy.
Consistency is always key to successful branding, and less is more! How can we help you come up with a successful brand strategy? We can consult with you, help you create all the elements of your brand, and design and produce supplemental materials, like business card designs, social media graphics, and more. Contact us today!